Virtual CD-RW Free Download
Shareware: You can try this program, but this version has some limited features or time usage restrictions. You should purchase it in order to remove those limits.
Virtual CD-RW is an easy to use virtual CD drive for Mac OS X 10.4 or later.
Because Virtual CD-RW is a kernel extension (driver), it looks exactly like a physical drive to all applicaitons running on the Mac OS. Because it is a virtual CD that is stored in a file on your hard disk it is much faster than a physical CD. It doesn't get any easier.
Using Virtual CD-RW you can:
1. Burn to a virtual CD
2. Insert and read from a virtual CD
3. Erase a virtual CD
Virtual CD-RW is easy to use. Most operations can be completed in these easy steps:
1. From the CD menu choose either New Media or Existing media
2. The new or existing virtual CD will appear on your desktop
3. Read from the virtual CD just like a standard CD
4. Burn to the virtual CD just like a standard CD from any application including the Finder or iTunes.
And its free to try. Simply download Virtual CD-RW and try it free for 15 days. During the trial period, Virtual CD-RW is fully functional with no restrictions on its use.
Mac OS X 10.4